My tourist visa period of stay is expiring; what do I do?

Visitors who come to the United States on a B-1/B-2 visa are told they had to leave the United States before a certain date, usually in six months. Now, most international travel is shutdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic. So, what should they do?

USCIS recently announced that most people will be eligible to apply for an extension of their status, so long as they file the application before their period of stay expires.

Please contact us if you need assistance with this.

Categories: Immigration News