USCIS has a New Policy on Extension of Permanent Resident Cards for Naturalization Applicants

USCIS issues a Permanent Resident Card (the “Card”) also known as a “Green Card” to lawful permanent residents. Residents 18 years of age and over are required to have their Card in their possession as evidence of their status… Read More
Read More